Notice on Strengthening Health Management Measures for Individuals Coming or Returning to Zhuhai
In order to further strengthen the COVID-19 prevention and control in accordance with current situation in Zhuhai City in a strict, thorough and effective manner, tighter health management measures for Individuals who come or return to Zhuhai are adopted as follows:
1. Those coming or returning to Zhuhai shall conduct health declaration immediately upon arrival by scanning the QR code of "珠海健康申报(Zhuhai Health Declaration)". Individuals who intentionally conceal or falsely declare personal health information which result in epidemic spreading shall be subject to legal liability.
2. Checkpoints will be set up at Zhuhai's inbound traffic junctions to carry out random inspection, while all trucks and vehicles with license plates from medium-and high-risk areas entering Zhuhai will be inspected. Individuals with travel history of medium- and high-risk areas will receive corresponding health management measures by the local communities which receive notification from township and subdistrict authorities.
3. Individuals who take public transport shall present a negative nucleic acid test report obtained within 48 hours. Those who travel without mobile phones shall bring a hard-copy negative nucleic acid test report with them.
4. Those coming or returning to Zhuhai from other provinces shall take 2 nucleic acid tests within 3 days of arrival (one nucleic acid test within 24 hours upon arrival, followed by a second test 48 hours after the first) and practice self-health monitoring for 11 days. In principle, the above individuals shall be limited to residence and workplaces without visiting public venues, gathering or dining with others, and avoid public transportation, including bus, taxi and online car-hailing.
5. Those coming or returning to Zhuhai from cities (including districts of Prefectures and Municipalities directly under the jurisdiction of the Central Government) with reported local Covid-19 cases in the past 14 days shall present a negative nucleic acid test report obtained within 48 hours upon arrival and undergo home quarantine for 3 days plus self-health monitoring at home for another 11 days (with nucleic acid testing required on the 1st, 3rd, 5th and 14th day). For the first 3 days after arrival, the above individuals are strongly advised to stay at home and only go out for essential needs, and shall restrain from visiting workplaces, school campus or public venues.
6. Those coming or returning to Zhuhai from medium- and high-risk areas shall undergo 14-day centralized quarantine. Information of medium-and high-risk areas could be found as below: please log in to WeChat mini-program “国务院客户端(State Council App)”, locate the "疫情风险查询(Epidemic Risk Search)" and then click on "点击查看全国中高风险疫情地区(Click for medium-and high-risk areas in China)"
7. Those coming or returning to Zhuhai from medium-risk areas, from counties (cities, districts) with high-risk areas (or areas subject to the same management methods as high-risk areas) shall undergo 14-day home quarantine.
The list of counties (cities, districts) with high-risk areas (or areas subject to the same management methods as high-risk areas) : Shanghai City; Jilin City, Changchun City of Jilin Province; Hebei District, Dongli District, Xiqing District, Beichen District, Jinghai District of Tianjin City; High-tech Development Zone of Tangshan City; Geyucheng Town, Anci District of Langfang City of Hebei Province; Liaozhong District, Shenyang City; Bayuquan District, Yingkou City of Liaoning Province; Wuchang City, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province; Jiangning District, Nanjing City, Tian Ning District, Changzhou City of Jiangsu Province; Xianyou County, Putian City; Licheng District, Fengze District, Luojiang District, Shishi City, Jinjiang City of Quanzhou City, Longwen District, Zhangzhou City of Fujian Province; Laixi City, Qingdao City, Weihai Economic and Technological Development District, Weihai Huoju High-tech Industrial Development Zone of Weihai City, Huimin County, Yangxin County, Boxing County, Zouping City of Binzhou City, Shandong Province; Qilihe District, Lanzhou City of Gansu Province; Tangyuan County, Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province (the above list under dynamic adjustment).
8. Those coming or returning to Zhuhai from cities (including districts of Prefectures and Municipalities directly under the jurisdiction of the Central Government) which reported community transmission shall undergo home quarantine for 14 days (with nucleic acid testing required on the 1st, 3rd, 5th and 14th day). The above individuals are strongly advised to stay at home and only go out for essential needs, and shall restrain from visiting workplaces, school campus or public venues.
9. Those coming or returning to Zhuhai from other countries or regions like Hong Kong SAR (excluding Macao SAR) shall undergo 14-day centralized quarantine plus self-health monitoring at home for another 7 days.
10. Those who are subject to home quarantine yet without qualified fixed residence in Zhuhai will undergo quarantine at designated hotels at their own expenses under the arrangement of the local Prevention and Control Headquarters.
11. Four parties, namely local district authorities, departments, employers and individuals, should carry out their responsibilities with emphasis on personal responsibility. All Individuals entering Zhuhai must strictly abide by the relevant local epidemic prevention policies. Those who violate the regulations will be held legally responsible for spreading epidemic.
Zhuhai Municipal COVID-19
Prevention and Control Headquarters
April 2, 2022
Please scan the QR code of “珠海健康申报” (Zhuhai Health Declaration) to report your health information.