- Zhuhai has been restored as a National Civilized City, the top and most-difficult-to-obtain domestic honor granted by the Civilization Office of the Central Communist Party Committee.
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge shuttle bus tickets purchased via WeChat can now be refunded online, less cancellation fee, up until they have been printed.
- China Southern Airlines Zhuhai has scheduled 688 additional flights during the Jan 21-March 1 Spring Festival travel rush.
- A series of exhibitions at the Gu Yuan Museum of Art mark the 100th anniversary of the birth of talented artist Gu Yuan (1919-96) and 11 years of development of the museum that is dedicated to him.
- Auspicious fresh flowers, potted citruses, traditional handicrafts, gourmet food, New Year scrolls, kumquat "trees," and more go on sale starting Jan 26 around the Zhuhai Sports Center in New Xiangzhou.
- The January schedule of Zhuhai Opera House on Yeli Island in Old Xiangzhou is replete with classic ballet, modern dance, and string quintets.
Copyright © Zhuhai Municipal Government. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily