- The new entrance square, underground parking lot, and two boarded walkways at Xiangshan Lake Park will open to the public by late November.
- Hebao (Hope) Island Scenic Area has been temporarily closed to tourists during unspecified maintenance that began Oct 15 and will continue until April 1, according to the operator.
- Tourism revenue of 1.3 billion yuan ($194 million) was collected during the eight-day Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holiday, according to the Zhuhai Culture, Radio, Television, Tourism & Sports Bureau.
- A new square that will feature a gate tower, book bar, and convenience store opened Oct 1 at the main entrance of Xiangshan Lake Park Phase III.
- A bounty of things to enjoy is planned across Zhuhai parks, ancient villages, plantations, and recreational venues during the Oct 1-8 Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holiday.
- Half-a-million potted flowers adorn 18 venues citywide, while 50,000 sqm of seasonal flowers decorate major roads, arterial road greenbelts, and squares in public appreciation for this year's National Day.
Copyright © Zhuhai Municipal Government. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily