- The three-day Dragon Boat holiday (Duanwu Jie) attracted 510,100 visitors to the city, including 154,100 overnighters, and generated 372 million yuan ($53 million) in tourism revenue.
- Zhuhai Agricultural Park will be landscaped into Taiwan Farmers Venture Park beginning this year, further energizing the city's rural development achievements.
- Funding for a world-class high-end urban complex in Jida of Grade-A office buildings, shopping centers, boutique hotels, and high-end apartments called "City Heart" was approved on June 19.
- The Fruit & Vegetable Picking Festival of Taiwan Farmers Venture Park opened on June 17 with 20 enterprises displaying a dozen varieties of high-quality products among which in-season pineapples and wax apples are most popular.
- Cultural and recreational venues China Red Sandalwood Museum, Lionsgate Entertainment World, and National Geographic Ultimate Explorer in Hengqin New Area will soon resume services with strict anti-epidemic measures.
- A necklace of waterside, mountain, urban, and coastal sceneries will be encountered along a 43-km (27-mile) H-shaped barrier-free trail proposed for Fenghuang Mt.
Copyright © Zhuhai Municipal Government. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily