- The fragrance of 850,000 flowers at Haibin, Yeli Island and Bailiandong parks, and the Zhuhai Avenue Greenbelt and channelization islands enhances celebrations welcoming the Year of The Mouse from Jan 24 to Feb 8.
- A festive atmosphere pervades throughout Doumen District with lots of flowers, culinary delicacies, hot springs, and temple fairs to entertain Spring Festival visitors into mid-February.
- A new wetland park in Jinwan District has begun to offer a coastal space with all-year-round vegetation and flowerbeds for sightseeing, fitness, science popularization, and leisure activities.
- Spring Festival travelers are encouraged to tour the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge (HZMB) and the soon-to-opened Bridge-Observation Rest Station and Meet the Bridge at Zhuhai Port.
- A smoke-snorting, fiery Dragon-Horse began performing at Chimelong Ocean Kingdom in Hengqin New Area on Saturday for a spectacular engagement through Feb 6.
- Flowers, Chinese Lunar New Year items, and intangible cultural performances are to be purchased or enjoyed at the Zhuhai Sports Center in New Xiangzhou from 8:30 am to 10 pm daily throughout Jan 24.
Copyright © Zhuhai Municipal Government. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily