- The 8th Collective On-Water Wedding Ceremony featuring 18 pairs of newlyweds will reproduce the 400-year-old State-level intangible cultural heritage in Nan'ao Village on Sunday, Oct 27.
- The 4th Doumen Folk Art Festival will be staged Oct 20 to 27, featuring folk art shows, wedding ceremonies, competitions, leisure activities and culinary delicacies.
- A rich cultural tourism experience is being offered by Jinwan District during a carnival that includes games, folk art, aviation, nutrition, and kayaking during the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday week.
- An exhibition to mark the 100th anniversary of the birth of Gu Yuan (1919-96), a maestro of lyrical realism, is underway through Sept 3.
- Dozens of centuries-old tombstones, boundary tablets, and stone tables upon which to offer sacrifices have been sent from Tangjiawan to the Zhuhai Museum for research on burial customs and evolution.
- Twenty Chinese-Mexican teenagers began a 10-day tour of Zhuhai on July 7 as a special summer camp opened to give overseas Chinese an opportunity to explore their roots and experience Guangdong.
Copyright © Zhuhai Municipal Government. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily