- Dozens of centuries-old tombstones, boundary tablets, and stone tables upon which to offer sacrifices have been sent from Tangjiawan to the Zhuhai Museum for research on burial customs and evolution.
- Twenty Chinese-Mexican teenagers began a 10-day tour of Zhuhai on July 7 as a special summer camp opened to give overseas Chinese an opportunity to explore their roots and experience Guangdong.
- Four traditional culinary delicacies are being applied for eighth-group Doumen intangible cultural heritage items, according to a June 25 public notice on the district website.
- Qi'ao Islanders pay homage in their own special way to the Dragon Boat Festival on June 7 and show their role in this weekend’s China Cultural & Natural Heritage Day.
- China Cultural & Natural Heritage Day on June 8 marks the launch of 37 citywide activities promoting Zhuhai's state, provincial, municipal, and district-level intangible cultural heritages.
- Despite a heavy downpour, thousands of devout fishermen, visitors, and guests from neighboring islands, Hong Kong, and Macao gathered May 27 on Guishan Island to celebrate the birthday of Tin Hau.
Copyright © Zhuhai Municipal Government. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily