- Construction of the fashionably designed Jinwan Aviation New Town Civic Arts Center is expected to be completed by the end of 2021.
- Three official Historic & Cultural Travel Routes throughout Xiangzhou District are among 64 announced May 11 by the Department of Culture & Tourism of Guangdong Province.
- The profound history and modern outlook of Doumen Town has placed it high on the listing of Top 100 Chinese Characteristic Small Towns 2020 by Brand Marketing.
- Zhuhai's Doumen Dragon Boat Cultural Festival has been called off in compliance with a ban on mass gatherings in light of the COVID-19 outbreak, it was announced on April 24.
- Adepts from Zhuhai in each of the ancient arts of traditional music, weaving, dance, and medicine have been selected as provincial intangible cultural heritage inheritors.
- Guangdong Historical & Cultural Blocks now include those of Tangjia, Huitong, Qi'ao, Nanping, Xiangzhou Port, and Doumen Old Street, which each reflect some of Zhuhai's natural and cultural evolution.
Copyright © Zhuhai Municipal Government. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily