- The Xiangwan Citizens Arts Center began providing the Old Xiangzhou public with reading, leisure, entertainment, and cultural and art activities Sept 22.
- Folk custom shows, competitions, tourism activities, and intangible cultural heritage presentations are being staged at the 5th Doumen District Folk Culture Fair through Sept 27.
- The Guyuan Museum of Art closes as of Saturday, Sept 12 for two years of renovation and expansion, during which exhibits will be displayed at other Zhuhai galleries.
- The 9th Collective On-Water Wedding Ceremony will take place Sept 18 and 19 in Nan'ao Village, Baijiao Town, Doumen District for free regardless of a couple's nationality, region, or age.
- With the theme 'A Rising Tide', the Sculpture Exhibition of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area was inaugurated at the Guyuan Museum of Art in Zhuhai on July 19.
- Decades-old Zhuhai Museum in Jiuzhou Town of Jida closed July 3 as the new Museum & Urban Planning Exhibition Hall on Central Lovers Avenue in Old Xiangzhou nears mid-August completion.
Copyright © Zhuhai Municipal Government. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily