- The Guangdong Bureau of Cultural Relics has named four sites in Zhuhai for listing as national key cultural relics protection units.
- Local and out-of-town cultural heritages attracted 10,000 spectators to the 15th Doumen District Folk Art Parade kicking off a new year of tourist activities on Feb 17.
- Tangjiawan's historic centers, former residences of celebrities, movie-themed exhibition halls, and other dedicated cultural and historic sites hosted 35,000 visits during Spring Festival.
- The 15th Doumen District Folk Art Parade will kick off at 9:30 am Sunday, Feb 17, from Doumen Stadium Square on Xidi Road and march down to GoTone Square on South Guangchang St, with 1,500 performers of all ages, 13 matrices featuring 37 themes, and more visitors than ever.
- Works that demonstrate the creative growth of Zhuhai's oil painters, their sense of life, spirit of responsibility, and independent thinking, are on exhibit at the Gu Yuan Museum of Art until Feb 13.
- A handwritten poem by proletarian revolutionary Yang Pao'an (Lintao) and the first-edition English-printed memoir of Yung Wing (Rong Hong) have just been escalated to national Grade-II cultural relic status.
Copyright © Zhuhai Municipal Government. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily